OKEMOS center for therapy
Phone: 517 290-5714
- School: Michigan State University, Masters of Social Work
- License No. and State: 6801098404 Michigan
- Accreditation: LLMSW
- Memberships: National Association of Social Workers
- Other Certifications: Child and Family Therapy Certificate, Certified Applied Behavior Analysis Technician
Specialty & Approach
I provide an integrated psychotherapeutic approach. When I meet with you, together we will choose interventions unique to you and/or your family in an emotionally safe environment. We will examine and work through your challenges and develop new tools and techniques to help you reach your goals.
My specialties include child and family therapy dealing with autism, ADHD, depression, grief, and anxiety. I also work with adults struggling with depression, anxiety, childhood trauma, loss of a loved one, and Autism (previously Aspergers).
I take an active role to empower individuals and families through various treatment interventions including: Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Relational Talk Therapy, Bowen Family Systems, Expressive Art Therapy, Behavior Therapy, Bowen Family Systems, Play Therapy, Sand Tray Therapy, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), and Psycho-educational.
$65 - $210
Average Cost (per session)
Payment can be made with cash, personal check, or credit card and must be rendered at each session.
- BCN Out of Network Only
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Meridian Out of Network
- Physicians Health Plan (PHP)