OKEMOS center for therapy
- Years in Practice: 30+ Years
- School: Michigan State University, Ph.D.
- License No. and State: 6301003237 Michigan
- Accreditation: Fully Licensed Psychologist
- Professional Memberships: American Psychological Association & Michigan Psychological Association
Specialty & Approach
In my counseling practice I strive to provide a safe, comfortable environment in which clients can explore and resolve problematic thoughts, feelings and behaviors, feel better and improve functioning. My counseling approach helps to facilitate this self-healing process through reducing anxiety, depression and self-defeating behaviors while supporting positive self-esteem, self awareness, insight, clear communication, appropriate boundaries and the ability to maintain healthy relationships.
- $210 Initial Visit
- $160 Follow-up Visit
Subject to contractual limitations of insurance company. Co-pays and deductibles are due at the time of service. Reduced fees may be considered on an individual basis in cases of financial hardship.
By appointment only:
- Tuesday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Blue Care Network
- Health Plus
- Medicaid (HMO)
- Optum Health
- Physicians Health Plan (PHP)
- United Behavioral Health (UBH)
- United Health Care (UHC)
- Other PPO with out-of-netwrok benefits